22 May 2008

Love, And a Little Peace

 

I couldn't help but scatter him with hearts.

I'm sharing this love after I just got some love myself- a 15 minute chair massage at the grocery store. I almost walked out, thinking of all the papers and laundry and cooking that were waiting at home. But I waited my turn and now my shoulders are a little less attached to my ears.

Sometimes I AM really smart.
Sometimes I can receive the love.

Happy love thursday. Now go give yourself a little .
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jane said...

SO precious! Love this.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww!! Happy LT!

Kara said...

That picture brings a smile to my face :)

Shelli said...

I love this photo! How sweet!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my chapter! Your comments were more than helpful! I really appreciate it.

Lisa said...

Oh, the sweetness!